Official Contest Rules
OFFICIAL RULES – Best Pumpkin Picture
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Limit one entry photo per household. Void where prohibited.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Summit Mortgage Corporation, 13355 10th Ave. N. #100, Plymouth MN 55441
2. CONTEST SUBMISSION AND VOTING PERIOD: The Contest Submission Period is from October 21, 2017, and ends at 12:00 pm MST on November 3, 2017 (“Submission Period”). The Contest Voting Period is from when the pictures are posted, on or about October 21, 2017, and ends on November 3 at 1:00 PM MT. The Contest Period is from October 21 until 1:30 pm MT November 3, 2017.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You have not yet won. To enter the Contest you must be (i) a current or previous client or applicant of the Mortgage Maestro branch of Summit Mortgage Corporation, (ii) a legal resident of Colorado, and (iii) at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Eligibility will be determined by Administrator in its/their sole discretion.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Submission Period, submit photos as a comment to the official contest post on Mortgage Maestro at Summit Mortgage Corporation – NMLS #1041’s page. The photos should be in the theme of showing “Pumpkin Masterpiece”. Only one photo per household will be eligible for online voting. All winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Entries should be submitted in a format acceptable to Facebook and Administrator is not responsible if the
submission is not accepted by Facebook. Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to not include the submission in the Contest. Administrator’s handling of any personally identifiable information will be in
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Whoever submits the photo during the Submission Period that has the most Facebook Reactions, including likes, by the end of the Contest Voting Period, is the winner of the Grand Prize. The winner will be announced on Facebook on or about 1:30 pm MT November 3, 2017. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries. In the event of a tie in the number of Facebook reactions between two or more photos, Administrator will conduct a speed round of Facebook reactions to determine a tie-breaker.
Winner will be notified in person, by phone, and/or by email. If a Winner cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours of Administrator’s first attempt, such Winner and entry will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received.
VERIFICATION OF WINNER: The Winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence, within three (3) days of being notified as a Winner. In the event of non-compliance by a Winner, such Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated. An alternative Winner may be chosen based on what photo had the next most likes at the end of the Contest Period.
6. RIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS: By entering Contest, you give permission to Administrator to use and/or reproduce any or all digital images in relationship to this Contest, both during the Contest Period as well as indefinitely afterward, without compensation to me. You further agree that you have received permission from all person(s) in the photograph(s), and/or their legal guardian in the case of minors, for use of their image as part of my entry into the City of Davis Annual Photography Contest.
Submissions may be used in their entirety or in part and may be revised or combined with other images for use by Administrator. Any submission may be posted on Administrator’s Facebook page in relationship to the contest,
and viewed by the public. Administrator reserves sole discretion to remove a photo submission if it finds in its sole discretion that a photo is inappropriate or unlawful for public viewing. By entering Contest, you certify that the photos you submit are unique and original, taken by you and do not
infringe upon any copyright or trademark. In the event there is a dispute about permission of the name and likeness of a subject in a photo, or a dispute about copyright or trademark rights in a photo, Administrator in its sole discretion may remove the photo from Contest or otherwise find a photo ineligible for the Grand Prize.
7. PRIZE: One (1) grand prize of Denver Nuggets Experience, including 2 courtside tickets, for the game date of November 11, 2017. Approximate Retail Value of grand prize is $700.
8. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS: Arrangements for fulfillment of the Prize will be made by Sponsor. Winner must register an account with Denver Nuggets Flash Seats, the official ticket vendor for the Nuggets, in order to receive the Prize. All federal, state and local taxes (if any), and any other costs and expenses associated with the Prize are solely Winner’s responsibility. Before a Winner will be deemed an Official Winner, he/she will be required to execute and return a W9 form and Prize Winner’s social security number for tax purposes, as well as any other documentation that may be required by Sponsor at its discretion. If the documents are not returned within the time required by Sponsor and/or Administrator, or Winner is found to be ineligible, or Winner is unavailable to take delivery of the prize, or Winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then he/she will be
disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the Prize received. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or
The winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize, and is not responsible for any mechanical difficulties or failure connected with the Prize. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for any Prize is allowed,
except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to substitute a Prize or prize component with a prize of equal or greater value if a prize component cannot be awarded as
described for any reason. In the event that a Winner chooses not to accept his/her prize, or cannot be notified, an alternate Winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining eligible Entries if time permits, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The contest is not sponsored by Facebook, and the Administrator is not affiliated with Facebook.