OFFICIAL RULES – Best Pumpkin PictureNO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Limit one entry photo per household. Void where prohibited.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: American Pacific Mortgage Corporation, 3000 Lava Ridge Court, #200, Roseville, CA 95661
2. CONTEST SUBMISSION AND VOTING PERIOD: The Contest Submission Period is from October 12, 2018, and ends November 8, 2018, winner announced on November 9, 2018. The Contest Voting Period is from when the pictures are posted, on or after October 12, 2018, and ends on November 8, 2018. The Contest Period is from October 12, 2018, until November 8, 2018.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You have not yet won for 2018 season. To enter the Contest you must be
(i) a current or previous client or applicant of the Mortgage Maestro Group a division of American Pacific Mortgage Corporation NMLS 1850,OR a member of Fierce45
(ii) a legal resident of Colorado, and
(iii) at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Eligibility will be determined by Administrator in its/their sole discretion. Mortgage Industry Settlement Service Providers may participate but will not be eligible to receive the giveaway item.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Whoever submits the photo during the Submission Period that has the most Facebook OR Instagram Reactions, including likes & loves by the end of the Contest Voting Period, is the winner of the Giveaway. Double entries and multiple votes will not be allowed or accounted for. The winner will be announced on Facebook & Instagram end of business day, 5:00 PM MT November 9, 2018. Odds of winning the giveaway depend on the total number of eligible entries. In the event of a tie in the number of Facebook Or Instagram reactions between two or more photos, Administrator will conduct a speed round of Facebook and/or Instagram reactions to determine a tie-breaker.Winner will need to contact us, by phone, and/or by email. If the Winner does not contact us within forty-eight (48) hours of Administrator’s announcement, such Winner and entry will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received.
VERIFICATION OF WINNER: The Winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence, within three (3) days of being notified as a Winner. In the event of non-compliance by a Winner, such Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated. An alternative Winner may be chosen based on what photo had the next most likes/loves at the end of the Contest Period.
6. RIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS: By entering Contest, you give permission to Administrator to use and/or reproduce any or all digital images in relationship to this Contest, both during the Contest Period as well as indefinitely afterward, without compensation to me. You further agree that you have received permission from all person(s) in the photograph(s), and/or their legal guardian in the case of minors, for use of their image as part of my entry into the Mortgage Maestro Group Best Pumpkin Giveaway.
Submissions may be used in their entirety or in part and may be revised or combined with other images for use by Administrator. Any submission may be posted on Administrator’s Facebook page and/or Instagram in relationship to the giveaway, and viewed by the public. Administrator reserves sole discretion to remove a photo submission if it finds in its sole discretion that a photo is inappropriate or unlawful for public viewing. By entering Contest, you certify that the photos you submit are unique and original, taken by you and do not infringe upon any copyright or trademark. In the event there is a dispute about permission of the name and likeness of a subject in a photo, or a dispute about copyright or trademark rights in a photo, Administrator in its sole discretion may remove the photo from Contest or otherwise find a photo ineligible for the giveaway.
7. GIVEAWAY: One (1) giveaway of Denver Nuggets Experience, including 2 court-side tickets, for the game date of November 15, 2018. Approximate Retail Value of grand giveaway is $700.
8. GENERAL GIVEAWAY CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS: Arrangements for fulfillment of the Prize will be made by Administrator. Winner must register an account with Denver Nuggets Flash Seats, the official ticket vendor for the Nuggets, in order to receive the giveaway. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or The winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the giveaway and is not responsible for any mechanical difficulties or failure connected with the giveaway. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for any giveaway is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to substitute a giveaway or giveaway component with a giveaway of equal or greater value if a giveaway component cannot be awarded as described for any reason. In the event that a Winner chooses not to accept his/her giveaway, or cannot be notified, an alternate Winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining eligible Entries if time permits, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The contest is not sponsored by Facebook and/or Instagram, and the Administrator is not affiliated with Facebook and/or Instagram.
In order for giveaway to proceed, there must be a minimum of 10 individual contestants entries for the contest to take place!!
Licensed in Colorado as Maestro LLC (DBA Mortgage Maestro Group) is an Equal Housing Lender.
387 N Corona St #646, Denver, CO 80218.
NMLS Unique Identifier #1838215
Consumers wishing to file a complaint against a company or a residential Mortgage loan originator should complete and send a complaint form to the Texas department of savings and mortgage lending, 2601 North Lamar, suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be obtained from the Department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov. A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 1-877-276-5550. The department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed residential mortgage loan originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov.
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Notice. The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. HMDA data for many other financial institutions are also available online. For more information, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s website.
Website by Sparkling Marketing, Inc.