The weekend is just around the corner and we wanted to give you some info on some great events happening around the area! Some are free some you will need tickets but hopefully there is something here for everyone’s interests.
FRIDAY AUG 26th, SATURDAY AUG 27th & SUNDAY AUG 28TH
- RiNo Music Festival– Cost is $20-40, All ages, children 5 and under are free, Starts at 4:30pm-there will be a silent movie, food trucks, local artist merchandise for sale.
- The Edge Theater Company present the opening night of Murder Ballad, 8pm @ 1560 Teller Street, Lakewood
- The Denver Art Museum presents their Untitled Final Fridays, Center Stage, 6-10PM, General Admin or 2 for 1 tickets with your student ID, the night will include dance-offs, divas and artistic showstoppers coming from the Colorado Ballet, Land Lines, Seven Falls dancers, etc.
- The Cider Circus @ Copper Mountain Resort 6pm, enjoy not only local craft ciders and beers for sampling but also live music, kits crafts and entertainment for the whole family.
- Colorado State Fair, Pueblo, runs until Sept 5th- There are live concerts, vendor tents, Stock show, performances, local food, mutton busting, etc. This is fun for the entire family! This used to be one of our family traditions and we have many memories!
- The Denver Modernism Show– National Western complex, Aug 26th 6-10pm, Sat 27th 10 am-6pm, Sunday Aug 28th 11am-4pm, Enjoy a wide variety of vintage and contemporary mid-century art deco, retro, pop & modernist furninshings, artwork and objects
- The Colorado Military Taptoo-Sat Aug 27th 2:30pm & 7:30pm shows @ Pikes Peak Center in Colorado Springs- This event is a celebration of patriotism, music, dancers and displays of military, police & civilian performance. Taptoos come from a centuries old military tradition come and see the majestic spectacle!
- Colorado Springs Comic Con– Aug 26th-28th, 3650 N. Nevada Ave, Special guest Tommy Flanagan, Costume contest and more.
We hope you have some fun this weekend and be sure to share any events with our community!
Cheers~ from the Mortgage Maestro Group @ Summit Mortgage